1900 à 1914 - Fernand Rullon founds the first forge in the Somme district, in Albert.
1919 à 1939 - Resumption of business.
1945 - Foundation of Forges et Ateliers Rullon & Fils.
1953 - SOGERUL Société de Gérance des Forges et Ateliers Rullon & Fils.
1969 - Change of name, the business is now called Ets Rullon & Cie - FORGES D’ALBERT.
1987 - Retirement of Mr Louis Rullon (managing director) and sale of the business to LOIRE INDUSTRIE a forged flange manufacturer based in St Chamond (42) and the business becomes FORGES D’ALBERT.
1988 - Construction of a new 1000 M2 mechanics and oxygen cutting workshop.
1989 - 1990 - Investments in forge, mechanics and oxygen cutting.
1991 - Loire Industrie sells Forges d’Albert to Aciers fins de la Loire, a forge based in St. Etienne belonging to the same group to create a complementary Forge sector.
1993 - Shutting down of oxygen cutting department.
1995 - Implementation of a quality system, procedures and Quality Manual.
1999 - FMDL, the group's holding company sells 74% of the shares to Jean-Claude Moigne, site director for 15 years who takes on the role of managing director on 2 November 1999.
2001 - ISO 9002 certification applied for and awarded on 18 April 2001 and construction project of a new workshop in an industrial area.
2002 - Planning application for new 1651 m² workshop in an industrial area on 18 November 2002.
2003 - ISO 9001 version 2000 certification awarded on 18 October 2003.
2004 - Fittings in new workshop in industrial area and investment in 2 x 1000 kg pneumatic hammers.
2009 - ISO 9001 version 2008 certification awarded. Mr Moigne sells his shares to the AIR (Alliance Industrielle Romagny) group while remaining on as director of Forges d’Albert.